Home: Wall Art Out of Styrofoam

Friday, July 11, 2014

Home: Wall Art Out of Styrofoam



Foam Mounting Tape
Ribbon
Scissors

bottle of Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
a bottle of StyroGlue

Scrapbook paper
Four 12" x 12" x 5/8" pieces of Styrofoam
The pictures will show you step by step how to make your own "Wall Art" 
 It only took me about 20-25 min to complete each square.  













Add "Foam Mounting Tape" to the back of the styrofoam, and it will stick without any damage to your wall.



Finished Project




It came out really really nice!  This wall needed a little color, and this project was so quick and easy for me to do.  I plan on using fabric for my next, much bigger Styrofoam project.  

I hope my pictures will help you create some fantastic pieces, but if they didn't or you need more. Dow Crafts has a basic tutorial and a variety of other craft projects that you can try.
http://www.styrofoamcrafts.com/


11 comments

  1. Really cool! I love it. I've framed scrapbook paper before, but this is nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Framed scrapbook paper is a good idea! Will have to try that! thanks.

      Delete
  2. Wow this is so cool and it looks easy! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kee, Girl... soooo easy! Got an empty wall? You gotta try it!

      Delete
  3. This is really nice!! I've used fabric on shoe box lids for my wall art. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo, A shoe box lid is a good idea as well. I will give that a try.

      Delete
  4. Love. Definitely will try it out. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, Adrienne! I love it!! :-)
    *Have a good weekend!*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! i can't wait to see pics! It's really is genius!

    ReplyDelete

People Are Talking

Copyright © 2015 testtestestsaj5 All Right Reserved