I Remixed My Leather Top!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

I Remixed My Leather Top!

Sweenee Style
Leather Top

Sweenee Style

Sweenee Style

Sweenee Style

Leather Top
Top: Asos (had it cut and altered by my alteration lady) Pants: Express / Shoes: Zara  HERE / Clutch: DeAndra Michele HERE

Hey!  So I saw a version of this top on Pinterest, sad thing was it had no site information added to the pic.  I wanted the top so bad I went on a search to find one.  NO LUCK!  After weeks of searching, I finally found a leather tunic at ASOS (pictured above).  I took the top to my alteration shop, and explained exactly what I wanted to Hanna (my alteration  lady) and BAM this happened!  I really love the way the top turned out. 



Follow on Bloglovin



22 comments

  1. I love this look.
    I want the leather top.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top, earrings, and clutch, CAN U SAY SICK!! Yes mam, u killed this look. Love the black n green together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love everything about this look. You definitely killed this look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok girl quit playing and UPS your entire wardrobe. Love your outfits (you really have a knack for putting things together). A fitness segment could be another thing to add to your blog (just saying) :)

    Flawless as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!! too funny!! Thank You so much! *made me smile*

      Delete
  5. You did that!! Cute, girl give me that top! :-)
    From the head to the feet you look gorgeous and your hair is banging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All black errthang with a pop! Love this gurl. The alteration with the top was a good idea - love the outcome. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes it can be difficult to decide what the appropriate leather trousers are to wear to certain occasions. Levels of formality vary greatly, and dress codes are, therefore, easily misunderstood. Not so many people know how smart casual is?

    ReplyDelete

People Are Talking

Copyright © 2015 testtestestsaj5 All Right Reserved