Denim Stripes

Monday, November 11, 2013

Denim Stripes

Fall outfit idea


fall outfit idea

fall outfit idea

fall outfit idea

fall outfit idea

fall outfit idea

fall outfit idea

Blazer: Zara (Old) / Pants: (H&M) (Old)   / Top: Chico's / Shoes: Aldo (Old)
Since everything I have on is OLD this is truly just an Outfit Idea.
Here are similar items for you
Blazer: HERE  Top: HERE

Last weekend my Hubby and I celebrated a friends birthday at Wine and Canvas here in Indy.  I was excited when I heard we were going there. Now, don't get me wrong, my talent is not painting, but it was really fun, and something different for a night out.  Check out some of my pics below. 




You may have seen this picture of my kids on Instagram... if not just sharing. 
















25 comments

  1. Love the white and blue outfit. I've always wanted to do a sip and paint event, looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. Yeah try it. Great with a date or just the girls.

      Delete
  2. I luv this look!! It looks just fine even though it's autumn and it still would be perfect in the spring! Yay for versatility!

    www.NikGLifeAndStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look from head to toe Mami. Please send me that blazer or else will come steal it! Lol!! GORG!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the striped blazer and matching belt with the white jeans. :-) Your painting turned out nice! Mine would have looked like a 3 year old painted it. Cute kids, btw.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo! IKR, I was so surprised it came out this good. lol.

      Delete
  6. Nice outfit as always!! I bet that was soo much fun...I too would love to do something like that!! and the kids are just sooooo adorable!! Beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair! And your kids are so cute :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute look.. love the blazer and the denim details. You styled it perfectly.

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous jacket and it goes beautifully with the white jeans.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always FLY!!!!! And, the little ones are super cute!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

People Are Talking

Copyright © 2015 testtestestsaj5 All Right Reserved