Just Another Sweater

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Just Another Sweater















Sweater: SheInside HERE

Hey Everyone! 

I wanted to share the deets on this really cute sweater I found from SheInside.com.  I bought a few items from them, and I will share pics with you soon.  The items I got are pretty good quality, and I can honestly say I LOVE THEM! lol.  Now, the sweater that I have on, says "ONE SIZE"so take that as you may.    I didn't buy any pants, and I don't think I will, because of the sizing. 

Check them out, and let me know whatcha think.  *Hugs* 










28 comments

  1. Ooh I like what you did with that scarf.
    I've been scared to shop at these Asian online boutiques

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was too. I wasn't too sure of the quality, but the items I got... I'm pretty happy about. Thanks So Much!

      Delete
  2. Was ordering from them pretty smooth? Did it take long? They make me nervous with the one size fitting. Great sweater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, It was pretty smooth. No Problems at all. The shipping was faster than they said. Yeah, that One size fitting is suspect... but that's why i'm gonna stay away from ordering the pants.

      Delete
  3. ure a beauty <3
    My blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Very cute sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is awesome! Loving the removable cowl neck piece. :-) Looking good as usual.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl just discovery your blog. lovely post. feel free to check mine out.

    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazingly beautiful and clever with the scarf...Love love the mix of color.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute look, love the sweater and removable scarf.



    Carsedra McKoy:
    www.embracingtherealme.com
    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweater gal... Comfy yet so stylish!! Looking beautiful - Hair on point!! :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color combo in this look. Some of my favorite colors. You look fabulous hun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

People Are Talking

Copyright © 2015 testtestestsaj5 All Right Reserved