That Poncho: Part 2

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

That Poncho: Part 2








Yo Yo!  Hope your Thanksgiving was GREAT!! I know mine was. 

I did Maintain Not Gain... so that feels wonderful.  

This right here is my favorite poncho, my oldie but goodie. 

 Looking for a poncho?? Try Etsy HERE

Layers, Layers, Layers!  You and I both know it's too cold to show some skin. 

 I added a button-up top underneath my crop sweater.

It's such a good idea, I will be wearing a lot of my crop tops this way  

during these cold months. *Hugs* 







Poncho: Forever21 (Really OLD) / Crop: H & M / Button-Up: H & M / Jeans: Express DIY'd / Socks: Charlotte Russe / 
Boots: Steve Madden (Troopa) HERE *I LOVE the blue ones* / Hair: Rolled on Turquoise Rollers












21 comments

  1. I love everything about this look! That poncho is so fab..you make me want to get one :-)

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes layering season is officially here!! :-) Well put together Beautiful. I had the same idea of wearing a crop top over a pullover for an outing coming weekend, but you beat me to it, lol!! I ain't mad though cos you can be my motivator any day. Having said that though, please send me ur poncho as an xmas present for few days...lol!! I promise to send it back, Ha!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May, hopefully we'll see a post on how you rock'd it! :) And... girl you know you crack me up! You are so hillarious. lol

      Delete
  3. This is a nice idea for the crop tops for winter. :-) Looking good!

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the button up idea under a crop sweater!!! So chic! Your hair is gorgeous! You must share your hair care regimen...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! YESSSSS!! I'm working on that post.... coming soon. Not sure if i'm gonna do a video, or just a post!

      Delete
  5. You are so beautiful! That poncho is serious business. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stumbled across your blog while I was Pinning. Love your style! This outfit is perfect for fall.

    ~Whitney
    whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great styling hunni! Love the button down under the cropped sweater. Your hair is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! That poncho looks very warm. I need one of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tequita.. Love this poncho.. perfect for a day of shopping.

      Delete
  9. I love the way you styled your poncho! I love those boots too!

    ReplyDelete

People Are Talking

Copyright © 2015 testtestestsaj5 All Right Reserved